A Very Droid XMas

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Hello fellow Droids. Sure glad I found you on the web. I had a couple of questions about the Moto Droid I got for XMas that the documentation didn't cover. So I Googled my questions and this site was the first hit. So far this forum is batting a 1000, two questions asked and quickly answered: (1) how to remove a Widget from the phone and (2) how to setup Yahoo email on the phone. And BTW, the Droid is the coolest phone I've ever seen!!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
awesome CodeWarrior....glad to see the fine members here have been able to answer your questions via searching.

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. 2010 will be an interesting year for us Moto Droid owners.

OP
C

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Thanks Cereal Killer. Nice to see that others have faced and already solved some of the issues I've had with setting up my Droid. One of the coolest features on this phone is the ability to do a Voice Search and have it bring up all the Google hits on the Droid browser. I've used it a few times and it came in very handy. Very kewl technology.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Welcome, look at all the things others are doing and you'll see that there's a whole lot to explore with the Droid.