A theme I would love...

reznorfan0

Reaction score
I've been living happily with Linear for a good long while now, love the theme, but it just seems that I haven't done anything with my phone requiring a nandroid reboot in far too long. And lacking a few weeks without a new liberty version, I'm just getting itchy, so thought I would post my thoughts on what the perfect theme would be.

I love the cleanliness of linear and similar themes like revolution. When I first started seeing the honeycomb themes, I thought "Eureeka!!"....but....no. The lock screen buttons promise exactly what I would want, but the theme itself cruelly breaks that promise and leaves me dejected as a discarded prom date.

Simple, but glowy and transparent icons on the lockscreen, propagated throughout an entire theme!!! Thats what the kids want nowadays!!! Widgets that are dark and transparent, with just the slightest whiff of that neon glow around the edges (or just top and bottom, not the sides), a full suite of icons to apply via shortercut to my hearts content!!!! Boy a boy, if only I had any skill whatsoever in such things, I would have made this a long time ago and would be living the high life! Alas, I'm rubbish, and can only halfheartedly describe what I would like, and be taunted forever by my overabundance of imagination and underabundance (???) of know-how.

Sigh.

mcp770

Reaction score
lol, I'm with you in the can't design **** boat. But That imagitheme would be great. That neon glow on everything would make a stunning theme.