1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

a sad day

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by zr1fan09, May 25, 2011.

1. zr1fan09

zr1fan09 New Member

i am all torn up inside i had the opportunity to get a free thunderbolt today so i had to take it and now i no longer have my og d1 i loved that phone and almost cried when they said the switch was done. so away from that chevy when can i expect a simply stunning release for my tb. im itching to see what it can do and if you need a tester im your man.
  2. bullswife98

bullswife98 New Member

Congrats on the Thunderbolt, I would have jumped on it if I was offered that myself. Don't get me wrong I love my droid, but the Thunderbolt is a pretty good phone too. I think Chevyno1 has a Thunderbolt and is working on a few builds for it. Anyway good luck on your new phone.

Rooted : Rz Recovery
    Rom : Simply Stunning v5.3
    Kernal : Rz Kernal 250/1100oc
    Theme:SimplyStunning, ADWTHEME/CRYSTAL
  3. zr1fan09

zr1fan09 New Member

thanks man appreciate it and ya i love the tb, but my og is still close my mom now has a rooted og lol. its quite amusing watching her try and figure it out so ill still be all over this thread waiting for updates for her.
  4. bullswife98

bullswife98 New Member

Well that's a good thing then, now you'll have to teach your mom how to take full advantage of the Droid all the while still keeping it close by. Lol

Rooted : Rz Recovery
    Rom : Simply Stunning v5.3
    Kernal : Rz Kernal 250/1100oc
    Theme:SimplyStunning, ADWTHEME/CRYSTAL
  5. zr1fan09

zr1fan09 New Member

haha ya shes catching on quick. she will never be taught about rooting though lol ill take care of all the updates for her
  6. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Enjoy that tbolt! I have been working on a rom, but since I built from aosp/cm - RIL still is not working (has not been merged yet anyway) - and I'm not going to spend hours 'n' hours reinventing the wheel. So I will wait until it gets merged ...
  7. jimmydene84

jimmydene84 New Member

OOOOOORRRRRR.......u could make a quick NON aosp build of the 2.2.1 ota so we can enjoy some SS while we wait for the FULL awesomeness.

Just a thought ;) :p
    I'm really missing my themed SS!!
    Sent from my ADR6400L
    Last edited: May 26, 2011
  8. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

I could - but I left those drag 'n' drop days behind ;) I've THOUGHT about it ... but I really prefer to build from source
  9. jimmydene84

jimmydene84 New Member

Aaaaaaaalllllllright, I had to try. Will patiently wait for ur full on awesomeness :D

Sent from my ADR6400L
  10. zr1fan09

zr1fan09 New Member

ya chevy ive been with your rom since the first days of the og so if you need a tester on that thunderbolt amazingness feel free to pm me lol ill be checking my messages everyday lol
  11. jeffm1000

jeffm1000 New Member

I'm in the same boat as the OP, sort of. My D1 will no longer charge so my TB will be here on Friday. My other half has a D1 so I'll still be here for upgrades and watching out for SS to release for my TB.