a rouge source? hmm wonder who they mean...

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by digdug1, Feb 10, 2011.

1. digdug1

digdug1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
  2. atpjoe

atpjoe New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't want to wait. They better have a damn date tomorrow.

Sent from my FroyoEris

3. dll1477

dll1477 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know whats so hard to understand about all this date confusion. 2/24 prevents returning the 3G iphone and getting a 4G TB. It's just Apples legal machine behind all of this, in my opinion, and all the confusion is just retailers keeping our interest up, and rumor sites collecting google hits revenue

4. AmericanNomads

Ratings:
    +0
    Well technically if I buy the iPhone (which I want no part of) on 2/14 I can return it on 2/24 for a TB. This is all so stupid. Why dont they just release it (if thats the reason why the release is so speculated) and let the customers make their own decisions. If I want an iPhone Ill buy an iPhone. If I want a TB Ill by a TB. They arent gonna stop people from returning phone by spacing out these phones 14 days. Not to sound like a disgruntled customer but Ive been eligible for my 1 yr upgrade since Nov and my 2 years is up in July and the more time that goes by waiting for this phone I am seriously contemplating just letting my contract run out and leave VZW considering all the changed they are making. I mean I can get unlimited everything at Revol for like $25 bucks. Ill buy a phone outright and go there. I really dont like all these changes they have made due to the iPhone coming to VZW. I wish they would just let us make our own decisions here

5. dll1477

dll1477 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    no argument there. I just think Apple lawers have protected the ihype for the 14 day period starting on the 10th (ihype day).