A Review of Android Wear 2.0

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If this is a no no please someone delete this thread but I found a hands on review of the soon to release major update for AW2.0
Android Wear 2.0: Everything you need to know
As you all probably know, I prefer the standalone capability future of these devices and it looks like the newest Google offering is going to be right up my alley even for non exercise related tasks and desires.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
I love that Crapple added the ability to remove bloatware
<><

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
If this is a no no please someone delete this thread but I found a hands on review of the soon to release major update for AW2.0
Android Wear 2.0: Everything you need to know
As you all probably know, I prefer the standalone capability future of these devices and it looks like the newest Google offering is going to be right up my alley even for non exercise related tasks and desires.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><
I think I'm gonna *need* this, but not sure why :p

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope this improves GPS tracking - the Moto 360 Sport is supposed to be very accurate, but I must have gotten a defective one because it's off about 10%.

OP
mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
With status, (Super Moderator), comes privilege. ;)
There was a mention of it in another thread but I couldn't find it and at that point the developer edition hadn't been released yet.
I just wasn't sure if the site I linked was one we normally allow. I've been watching the status of AW2.0 and they seem to be the most unbiased about it from other places I've also seen it mentioned.
I hope as it gets more used that developers will get onboard with it more, especially since it's going to be so they can have many of the same apps we use on our phones easily transition over and not need a separate app area for smartwatch specific apps.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><