A Reccomendation To The Noobs

soba1

Reaction score
Before you apply these custom themes make sure your read the instructions carefully. I had a world of problems because I did 928 black glass, and then on top of that I threw on the Revolution black notification bar.
I backed out most of it successfully but there is that one little file that
I could not find.
The result was that after loading Launcher Pro, using home switcher app
it would not hold the original blur as the home screen. Everything else worked properly but that.
If u are as anal as I am about stuff this can be a pain in the rear.
Also VZ will be pushing out 2.2 soon enough.
I will also go out on a limb and say that people like clockork mod, will soon enough have it where it is simple stupid for u to add custom themes.
If u do decide to do all of the fancy stuff just make sure you have a good understanding about directories and the like.
N READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.......

Last edited:

hacku

Reaction score
Losing the Blur home launcher has NOTHING to do with the theme(s) you applied. For some reason whenever you replace the stock home launcher with a 3rd party one, you are not able to go back to the stock one.

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
Losing the Blur home launcher has NOTHING to do with the theme(s) you applied. For some reason whenever you replace the stock home launcher with a 3rd party one, you are not able to go back to the stock one.

Thanks for clearing that up......,
Oh and listen to the super geeks.......... :)

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
One other thing ADW Launcher was buried so for in the phone I did have to use root explorer to go in find it and delete it...