A question about upgrading my phone line?

Csst

Reaction score
Now question s i have is i have a shared plan with 1400 mins. and my phone is the only line with a data package my other 2 lines are my wife and my mother both don't use data just basic phone really. there both due for upgrade on both line and is there a way to buy a phone for these 2 lines (and i do know i will have to lock into a 2 year agreement) but not activate them just have them i just want the 2 phones clean not activated do you know if this is possible to do?

Thanks
Csst

googlelover

Reaction score
Uhh, I'm not sure.. If you getting a smartphone then I would assume they would make you pay for data because of the higher cost of subsidizing the smartphone, I would call in and ask them, but I do know you can buy a phone from them and put it on any line of your plan at least.

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Now question s i have is i have a shared plan with 1400 mins. and my phone is the only line with a data package my other 2 lines are my wife and my mother both don't use data just basic phone really. there both due for upgrade on both line and is there a way to buy a phone for these 2 lines (and i do know i will have to lock into a 2 year agreement) but not activate them just have them i just want the 2 phones clean not activated do you know if this is possible to do?

Thanks
Csst

You should be able to get new phones got them, activate them, and then once you get home, you could call *228 and activate a different phone for that number, or you may have to go to a different VZ retailer, but if you do get smartphones, you will have to pay for the data plan.

The most incredible, incredible!