A question about upgrading my phone line?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Csst, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Csst

Csst Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Now question s i have is i have a shared plan with 1400 mins. and my phone is the only line with a data package my other 2 lines are my wife and my mother both don't use data just basic phone really. there both due for upgrade on both line and is there a way to buy a phone for these 2 lines (and i do know i will have to lock into a 2 year agreement) but not activate them just have them i just want the 2 phones clean not activated do you know if this is possible to do?

Thanks
    Csst

2. googlelover

googlelover Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Uhh, I'm not sure.. If you getting a smartphone then I would assume they would make you pay for data because of the higher cost of subsidizing the smartphone, I would call in and ask them, but I do know you can buy a phone from them and put it on any line of your plan at least.

3. takeshi

takeshi Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How is this app related?

4. Bravesfan319

Bravesfan319 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You should be able to get new phones got them, activate them, and then once you get home, you could call *228 and activate a different phone for that number, or you may have to go to a different VZ retailer, but if you do get smartphones, you will have to pay for the data plan.

The most incredible, incredible!