1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

A question about busybox in P3D-FRF84B-release package

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by thinkmega, Jul 9, 2010.

1. thinkmega

thinkmega New Member

I follow the optional instruction here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...royo-step-step-installation-2.html#post528613
    and install busybox. Everything went through without error. However, I don't know:

1. how can I tell if it is installed;
    2. where is the | on the keyboard? I was going to compare the number files under /system/xbin to another phone (without the installation) but couldn't find | to complete the command, ie, ls -l | wc -l

can someone help me?

thanks!
  2. thinkmega

thinkmega New Member

Here is the update:

1. I did install it as I found additional packages by comparing two phones;
    2. To get |, (I use Terminal Emulator) I need to press manual button to enter "Toggle softkeyboard" option. It is embeded deep there.

J.
  3. Se7enLC

Se7enLC New Member

alternatively, I think you type alt-shift-semicolon. Perhaps you have to press alt, then shift, then semicolon, or something like that. Some combination of those three keys should do it.
Search tags for this page

p3d-frf84b-release.zip