A New Droid Has Been Spotted in Near-Earth Orbit and Will be Landing Soon!

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep. I pretty much expected them to make the D4 live up to what the Droid line had been. Really, they should have waited to release the D3 as a 4G device instead of the nightmare that was the Bionic. Moto hasn't been on its game in a while.

Rhino94

Reaction score
Motorola said we would not see them again until 8/1/13 so that is when they will launch a new phone and we will see them again. These rumors are nothing to go on and I believe Motorola will come back with sword to cut some heads and turn the rest. Let's be honest as of right now Motorola is the talk of the internet. Everyone is excited for their next device and to see what it is capable of. If Motorola and Google pull this off(whatever it is) then it will be the biggest come back in history of history. All everyone is talking is this and that is what Motorola and Google want. They want to have all eyes on them as they release devices for the future. They want people to know what they have done and make it well known.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
As much as I hate their business practices for the last five or six years,the comeback of comebacks was Apple. They were on the edge of going under; Moto isn't quite to that point.