A Must Have Recovery Tool From Team Black Hat

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Hacks' started by jpcalhoun, Dec 7, 2012.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun Senior Member

Ratings:
    +61
    I found this write up on a different site. Sounds like a must for any "crack flashers".

"Have you ever bricked [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]your [/FONT][FONT=inherit !important]phone[/FONT][/FONT] and it ended up dying? That device probably ended up getting thrown away or put into your desk. Well, take it out! Team Black Hat has made an adapter that will give enough juice to your [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]Motorola[/FONT][/FONT] Device to get into Fastboot Mode/Bootloader. Now, this adapter can be used on other devices but it is advertised towards Motorola devices. Now, to the review part. Today, I decided to brick my old [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]Razr[/FONT][/FONT] by flashing onto it an incompatible boot.img by DDing it to the partition. Terrible choice by my part. The second thing I did was let this [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]phone[/FONT][/FONT] die. Whoops. Then thirdly, I tried my hardest to get it to turn on with a normal cord and what a surprised it failed. So, here comes my savior the Motorola Factory Adapter. This tool is the size of a nickel and attaches to ANY[FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]android[/FONT][/FONT] cable. After I plugged the adapter into the cable, I put it into my phone and finally the computer. My Razr booted directly into Fastboot Mode and I was able to recovery my phone to factory settings. I highly recommended this product as there is not a simpler and cheaper solution available. I will post a link to this adapter at the bottom of the thread as my source!

Cheers!

Source- Team Black Hat"[​IMG]
  2. justin82

justin82 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +211
    its very nice .. i already have 2 factory cables but this is a good deal .
Search tags for this page
black hat fast boot adapter
blackhat android forums
eam black hat's factory cable converter
factory adapters
tbh motorola fastboot

team black hat

team black hat adapter

team black hat factory cable