A more powerful battery

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by BlumpkinsFasho, Apr 9, 2010.

1. BlumpkinsFasho

BlumpkinsFasho New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So are there any other batteries I could buy that are more powerful or will last longer then the one that comes with the eris? Because I have tried numerous things to save my battery but yet it still won't last till the end of the day. And now I'm to the point where I would just buy a new battery, so are there any other batteries I could buy for the eris that are more powerful?

2. LoneWolfArcher

LoneWolfArcher Senior Member

Ratings:
    +153
  3. wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Another option is buying a seond battery. Ebay has a external battery charger and extra battery so when one dies you can switch it out. Much cheaper then the new extended battery will cost as well.

4. Jolest

Jolest Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got one of the Seidio 1750mAh extended life batteries on Amazon for $41 with free shipping. (If you go there, be sure you get the $41 price. You can also pay $53 for the same battery if you want to or you're not careful which links you click...)

Link here: http://tinyurl.com/ya8tvlj

I'm amazed by this battery. The mAh numbers don't imply it, but I easily get twice the life of the original HTC battery. Before I got this, I'd be compulsively plugging my phone into a charger everywhere I went. Now I can go a whole day with light use. If I use the phone a lot, I usually top it off in the afternoon before I leave work.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
Search tags for this page
htc rezound most powerful battery replacement
more powerful batteries for android phones
more powerful battery for android

powerful batteries for android