A Little Spazzed-Need Opinions

kptphalkon

Reaction score
the droid 3, the charge, and the inc2 are your three best options to try out as of right now. since i infer that you wont be getting 4g for some time that may or may not rule out the charge.

remember that every phone has its up and downsides, and on android no two behave the same.

OP
C

Curtita1

Reaction score
My concern with the Charge is that since it's a 4G phone, the 3G won't perform well. Have also read quite a few complaints about the wifi either not recognizing or not connecting. I depend on wifi at home.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I can't speak for the wifi on the charge, but 3g performs just fine on 4g phones. I use it the majority of the time on my thunderbolt with no complaints.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

mamawm

Reaction score
the wifi problems on the charge seems to be related to individual router settings, changing up some of the settings has resolved a lot of those issues. as for my husbands charge we never experienced any wifi issues and he uses it at home and at work and 3g is great, we don't have 4g here yet.

OP
C

Curtita1

Reaction score
the wifi problems on the charge seems to be related to individual router settings, changing up some of the settings has resolved a lot of those issues. as for my husbands charge we never experienced any wifi issues and he uses it at home and at work and 3g is great, we don't have 4g here yet.

Thanks. I do like the display on the Charge.