A little help please

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by ThunderMom, Apr 7, 2010.

1. ThunderMom

ThunderMom New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    is there an app or any other way to have my SMS save the time sent and received? I ofter need to refer back to when an SMS was received and my Motorola Droid only shows the date.

Also is there a way to change the icons specifically remove icons from my home screen?

2. blackjoker4215

Ratings:
    +0
    1: Try Handcent sms, it has a date and time stamp
    2: Long press the icon until you get the vibrate, then drag to the trashcan at the bottom.

3. ShowTime

ShowTime Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Within any thread view, press and hold on whatever message you need the time for. Then select view message details from the list that pops up. It will give you the exact time it was sent/received.

4. Murz

Murz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    For the SMS info you want you need Delivery Reports. Just go into the text message application --> hit Menu --> hit Settings --> then check off Delivery Reports.

To remove the application icons from one of your screens you "long press" (place your finger on the app and hold until you feel it vibrate) the app you want to remove. Once you long press you can move the app around on your screen, at that point drag it into the app drawer/trash can at the bottom of your screen.