A little help finding a personal finance app

phoenix927

Reaction score
I've been using android devices for a few years now but recently i finally got my wife to get rid of her blackberry. I gave her my moto droid and i got the droid x.

I've been looking for a personal finance/budget app that we could both use and they would sync together. My guess is I would need one that syncs with a website or server. I just want to know if anyone has any ideas or if anyone has tried this.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

posprg

Reaction score
Checking

clearcheckbook.com

for multi-user sync you will need to sign up for the prem version but it works great.

mtnbikerfred

Reaction score
Try Mint? It's from Intuit (quickbooks).

chart

GolfGuy54

Reaction score
ive been thinking about mint. is it really safe? i dont like the diea of the 3rd party having my accoutn name and password to my banking. i read the stuff where tehy say its secure and how they cant charge my account or anything. im just nervous about them sharing my info even accidently.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
ive been thinking about mint. is it really safe? i dont like the diea of the 3rd party having my accoutn name and password to my banking. i read the stuff where tehy say its secure and how they cant charge my account or anything. im just nervous about them sharing my info even accidently.

My thoughts are, if it weren't safe, the banks wouldn't let them access that information.

I might be wrong though lol

brochaos

Reaction score
the banks aren't letting them, i don't think, you are giving them access with your username/password, they are "logging in" as you and parsing the information to their site. i could be wrong though...

GolfGuy54

Reaction score
the banks aren't letting them, i don't think, you are giving them access with your username/password, they are "logging in" as you and parsing the information to their site. i could be wrong though...

that's how i interpreted it. also why i did not sign up even though i downloaded the app. i wish pnc would just release an app like it.

lmdodds

Reaction score
so does mint support multi user sync?? would be great if my wife could add transactions to the same account

JP 5.56

Reaction score
so does mint support multi user sync?? would be great if my wife could add transactions to the same account

I believe you would just both use the same username and add all of your joint/single accounts to it.