1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

A little assistance please....

Discussion in 'Droid Rooted Help' started by Alex624, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Alex624

Alex624 New Member

I have a rooted Droid 1. I use the project elite 4.2 rom and use clockwork recovery. Lately I seem to have lost my recovery image and can't flash a new one. I've flashed it through rom manager and it says its flashed successfully but when I boot into recovery through rom manager or by power and x, I either get a bootloader screen or it cycles through the m logo twice and reboots project elite. I've even downloaded RZRecovery and renamed it "recovery.img" and tried through terminal emulator (flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img) and all I get is a huge error list and at the end of the list it says "no space left on device. " I still have proper root but I can't get into recovery or flash a new one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. Hmong_Xiong

Hmong_Xiong New Member

Try:
    go to rom manager, flash sbf recovery, than reboot, go back to rom manager, and flash clockworkmod again

[_] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
    [x] Motorola Xoom: Xoom Zone
    Tapatalk