1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

A Letter to Blizzard on Diablo 3 launch!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by thejas, May 17, 2012.

1. thejas

thejas New Member

Dear Blizzard,

It has come to my attention that, although you had 3 million + pre-orders for Diablo 3, you failed to see the need to have all the servers online at launch. It's OK, I understand; it's not like I took off of work and wanted to play after a 15 year wait anyway (sarcasm). I feel I must state that the previous statement was sarcasm since you seem to be missing VERY obvious things lately. I would also like to take this time to express my sincere gratitude for making a game that requires the aforementioned servers to play a single-player game, effectively destroying any time-passing gaming I assumed I could do while waiting for the servers to come back online. In conclusion, I suggest you save some of the money from all the pre-orders of Diablo 3, and invest in your I.T. department, be it in-house or outsourced, so that the next time one of your "internet-required-to-do-anything" games comes out, I won't need to author such a sarcastic letter.

Thanks,
    (name omitted because of error 37)