A great big HOWDY!

tdively1

Reaction score
As advised, I am creating a new member message. I found this forum looking for information on the latest PUSH to my Droid. (2.2.1). In my family, I am the "go to" guy for tech but I am seeing here that I am but a mere amateur when it come to the Droid and Android OS.

It will be great having a resource for my phone and quite possibly a new tablet (if budget constraints don’t take over).

I would like to think that I am capable enough to expand the use of my Droid beyond the typical "out-of-the-box" experience but am typically cautious to create a paper weight out of my phone.

I hope y’all will be kind to this newbie and don’t get too frustrated if I ask a lot of the same questions others have already posed.

C’ya ‘round the cloud!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the community I noticed i was pretty much a noob when I got here compared to the experts this site has but it is quick and easy learning. Have fun and enjoy the stay

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
Hey welcome to the family. We have a bunch of nice guys here that will be happy to answer any questions you have.

OP
T

tdively1

Reaction score
I will check those out, thanks.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
T

tdively1

Reaction score
Thank you. I hope I can add something myself.

OP
T

tdively1

Reaction score
Thanks Wuzz.