A good to-do list

Troops2990

Reaction score
Hey i did some searching with not much success, i see people's screen shots that have a to-do list that they have added to their homescreen. I am looking for something like this and was wondering if anybody has some suggestions. Thanks in advance

searayman

Reaction score
I use pure calendar widget because it combines my google calendar with widgets from a number of compatible widget apps all onto one widget. Keeps me super organized

number6

Reaction score
If you want a simple task or item list, I like TooDoo, available for free in the Market (or at least it was when I found it last year). You can make separate lists and you can check off individual items as you complete them. It works well for both to-do lists and item lists, like groceries.

If you want a full-out time manager, you might check out Got To Do from the Market. The paid version syncs with Toodledoo (also the paid version), a web-based time management service. It's a fairly sophisticated system, based on the "Getting Things Done" philosophy (just do a Google search if you've never heard of it). Some folks swear by it, some folks despise it. I find it does work well (when I actually remember to use it!).

Be Seeing You.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
GTasks (by someone with a short name that starts with 'D') is what I use. You can create many lists and color code them. Also, it is auto-synced with google tasks online so you never loose your info. I have lists for weekly todo, shopping, ideas, and so on...

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
You might give a look to 'Android Task'. It's on the market for free. Lots of depth to this app including placement of the 'todo' onto your calendar if required by a specific time for completion.

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
Gtask is the best because you can sync your information with Google to do online.
Also, you check out an app called "out of milk" is great but it does not with Google.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

iPirate

Reaction score
Create a bookmark to your tasks in gmail then make a shortcut to that bookmark

RickJ

Reaction score
I use LiveList and it works great for both my wife and I

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
Gtask is the best because you can sync your information with Google to do online.
Also, you check out an app called "out of milk" is great but it does not with Google.

I looked into Gtask and it is a whole lot better than my suggestion. In fact I am in the process of changing over to it. Thanks a bunch for the information. Gotta love this android user base. :icon_ banana:

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is an iCrap app called Epic Win that is a to do list that turns your list somewhat into a rpg. I emailed the dev to find out when they would port it to Android but haven't hear back. I am guessing that they won't :( So far that is the only apple app that I wouldn't mind having.

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
I like Got To Do. It syncs with an online Toodledo account that can be accessed in most web browsers. Using it can be as simple or complicated as you like, with priorities, status, and three different ways to group your tasks: Folders, Contexts, and Goals. You can customize the fields you want to show up by default.

If you happen to have an iOS device you can get and app for it too. I can use it just about anywhere on any gadget I own, which is what I was looking for when I was researching my to do list choices.

Remember the Milk is another online service that has both Android and iOS apps. I chose Toodledo because it had the most features available for the free account.

SGTiger

Reaction score

I looked into Gtask and it is a whole lot better than my suggestion. In fact I am in the process of changing over to it. Thanks a bunch for the information. Gotta love this android user base. :icon_ banana:

If you use Dato's gtask (which syncs with google's task list obviously) you really need to try Pure Calendar's agenda widget. It displays both google calendar items and gtask items on the same widget. Great for staying organized in one glance.

Jittery Jim

Reaction score
Todoist Droid is what I use. It's not exactly pretty, but I was more concerned with its ability to sync with Todoist, which it does well.