A good morning surprise with 4g

OP
P

pctechdude

Reaction score
It was quite a surprise, but this town is horrible. The crime and the heroin flowing from Detroit is becoming worse. House was broken into in April, almost 20,000 bucks worth of s*** stolen. But at least we got 4g though lol.

Been through Hicksville Ohio, never stopped to see if the name fit though, kind of turned me off!

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
I didn't really know this was going on, normally when I go to school I turn data off because there's hardly any 3G/4G reception at the school, and quite frequently I'll forget to turn it on when I get home. But over the past few weeks I've still had 4G? But to go along with that, whenever I'm at home and have data turned off it says I have minimal signal, 0 bars apparently. But as soon as I turn data on it goes straight to 2-3 bars of 4G.

androiduser2459

Reaction score
I'd be pumped if verizon would hook me with 3g. We're still running 2g wherebim at, and it's horrible. Basically, if I don't have wifi, I don't bother.

CJLee89

Reaction score
It was quite a surprise, but this town is horrible. The crime and the heroin flowing from Detroit is becoming worse. House was broken into in April, almost 20,000 bucks worth of s*** stolen. But at least we got 4g though lol.

Been through Hicksville Ohio, never stopped to see if the name fit though, kind of turned me off!

Bummer man, I hope insurance can help you out somewhat; though it seems like you never get back what everything was worth.

My fiance is from Defiance; nothing but corn fields. Though it is kind of peaceful just sitting out on the porch watching the occasional car come by with no care in the world enjoying a beer.