a good Kernal for 4.0.4?

Reaction score
what's a good kernal that goes into deep sleep for better battery life on rooted 4.0.4 stock ROM? Thanks in advance..

Sent from my GNex using DroidForums

OP
whatuseekisfire
Reaction score
really? 254 views in almost 2 days and no response? this is ridiculous

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
No offense but this kind of question has been asked over and over. The answer? There really isn't one. It varies from Nexus to Nexus. Which is probably the explanation for the lack of responses. Try a few out. Give them 48 hours to gauge performance and battery life. If you like it, stick with it. If not, flash a new one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
whatuseekisfire
Reaction score
No offense but this kind of question has been asked over and over. The answer? There really isn't one. It varies from Nexus to Nexus. Which is probably the explanation for the lack of responses. Try a few out. Give them 48 hours to gauge performance and battery life. If you like it, stick with it. If not, flash a new one.

thats all I wanted to know..someone could at least told me..it helps me minimize my search on these forums..its kinda annoying to go through all these posts..BUT why click on the my topic if people see that its a question thats been asked over and over again? anyways Thanks Syndicate for 2 mins of your time..

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
No problem. I've had the best luck with lean kernel from rootzwiki, but like I said, every phone is different. I'd also install an app like bad ass battery so you can see if its kernel related or a runaway app. :)

OP
whatuseekisfire
Reaction score
No problem. I've had the best luck with lean kernel from rootzwiki, but like I said, every phone is different. I'd also install an app like bad ass battery so you can see if its kernel related or a runaway app. :)

I just downloaded that app you mentioned so Lets see what happens..again thanks.. :)