a good free music player?

DrGalaxy

Reaction score
okay so google play is nice but im looking for something thats either more customizable or 4x1 and free if possible... any reccomendations?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
okay so google play is nice but im looking for something thats either more customizable or 4x1 and free if possible... any reccomendations?

Perhaps Winamp?
Perhaps N7?
Perhaps https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.abrantix.rockon.rockonnggl <--cubed?

Poweramp and PlayerPro are two I have used that are both pretty good players, lots of options. Both have skins, and plugins available as well. They fail the free category, both are around $5 I believe.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
There is also Cloudskipper. It has an EQ along with a lock screen player option which I love and it is free. No trial period either unlike Poweramp.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

Dfit18

Reaction score
CM10 Apollo music player is now available in the play store.

azdrifter

Reaction score
I agree with imbafuzz there are plenty I personally have been using Mixzing on my devices since my first Droid the Incredible and I love all the features and I really like the availability to set a Sleep timer on it and just set it and fall asleep and not worry about having to turn it off. There is a free version and a paid one but the free one has most of the features the paid one has just with no ads.