1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

A Global Bionic?

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by Lakilaulea, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Lakilaulea

Lakilaulea New Member

So I was reading this DL article on devs working on hacking the GSM radio in the Bionic to make them compatible for AT&T and TMobile networks. That part doesn't interest me; I've had both carriers in the past and would NEVER return to them. But I do travel for work overseas, and sometimes stay for extended amounts of time. I have an unlocked GSM phone I keep just for the purposes of traveling and tossing in throwaway SIM cards, but if I could do this with my Bionic, that would be awesome. I'm guessing if it'll work with AT&T and TMobile, it should work with other GSM carriers, right? Does anyone have any further input or information?

DROID Bionic, RAZR and DROID 4 Can Run on AT&T and T-Mobile If You’re Interested – Droid Life
  2. kaylesworth

kaylesworth New Member

Search tags for this page
bionic gsm
bionic gsm radio hack

bionic on tmobile

bionic radio hack unlock
does droid bionic have gsm radio

droid bionic global

droid bionic gsm capable

droid bionic gsm hack

enable global gsm coverage bionic