A fun way to get back at bad Customer Service

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Take a look at Elaborate televised prank on Belgium's terrible phone company - Boing Boing

Basically, the phone system is Belgium (run by Mobistar) is pretty bad. Some pranksters placed a huge container blocking their parking lot. There was a Customer Service number on the container, which went to the pranksters (who were hidden inside). When Mobistar called to complain, they were hit with transferred calls, being put on hold and then cut off.

wseyller

Reaction score
As a potential prankster I would never put my phone number out like that. That is like saying...here i am! come arrest me!

piquat

Reaction score
As a potential prankster I would never put my phone number out like that. That is like saying...here i am! come arrest me!

Meh, Google Voice number.

You have to remember who's going to go look at this situation... the local cops. Could they figure it out given enough time and resources? Probably. Are they going to just sit back and laugh at them because they are as frustrated with the phone company as everybody else. Probably. I really doubt they're going to do anything but give the appearance of looking concerned.