tcrews

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Thought I'd add a picture of the original Droid next to the Droid 3...

(excuse the poor picture, it was taken with my iPhone 3 work phone)

Last edited:

eds24

Reaction score
Looks good..From seeing your screenshots I decided to download launcher pro. Was just wondering how you got those cool dock icons though?

OP
tcrews

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Looks good..From seeing your screenshots I decided to download launcher pro. Was just wondering how you got those cool dock icons though?

The dock icons are launcher pro icons when choosing an app (stock, launcher pro or custom). The blue-bar is one I found on LauncherPro « in the forums there....

eds24

Reaction score
Thanks. I looked thru all 200 and some pages and couldn't find that dock haha I'm guessing it was post a too long ago for the image to show up. : (

seabass

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for these. I'm considering upgrading from my Droid 1 and these pics answer a lot of questions. Specifically regarding the Pentile screen (looks fine to me), the size compared to the Droid, and how/if LauncherPro works on the D3.

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger and use my new-every-2 upgrade.

Maverick0984

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for these. I'm considering upgrading from my Droid 1 and these pics answer a lot of questions. Specifically regarding the Pentile screen (looks fine to me), the size compared to the Droid, and how/if LauncherPro works on the D3.

These are screen captures. They don't tell you squat about the screen. This is basically the data that gets sent to the screen. It is impossible for a screen cap to tell anything about the screen. It'd have to be an external photo to show you this.

seabass

Reaction score

These are screen captures. They don't tell you squat about the screen. This is basically the data that gets sent to the screen. It is impossible for a screen cap to tell anything about the screen. It'd have to be an external photo to show you this.

Ah, of course...thanks for the brain nudge