1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

A few scratches on my Droid?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by altjx, Jan 29, 2010.

1. altjx

altjx New Member

Hmm, I take care of my droid, but for some reason I have a long scratch down the top right corner to about half way to the bottom left corner. I'm not sure where it even comes from. The only place my Droid sits is in my case and in my hands =\
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

i think i recall someone else in this forum mentioning scratches but they wear away in time like they were never there. i've had mine (nekkid) since nov 6 and the only thing i've done is wear the paint off the camera button. i think you're all set...it'll wear off :D
  3. altjx

altjx New Member

That's weird. I have them on the glass, lol
  4. mfoshee

mfoshee New Member

zagg invisible shield... havent scratched my screen yet and if you need to take the cover off to clean it if it gets really dirty you can put it back on real easy... just make sure the part thats touching the phone is clear of any lint cuz it gets really annoying after awhile
Search tags for this page
getting scratches out of my droid tablet
how do i take off rainbow scratch on my phone

how to get scratches off android

how to take a scratch off my galaxy tab
what can i do about scratches on my android