A few random questions

spillner

Reaction score
I'm rooted, running UD v10, when I installed the rom I lost all the stock wallpapers and I was wondering if someone could post up the wallpaper thats black with the blue trail, always like that one for some strange reason.

Also, I'm having trouble sharing things on facebook. I have programs like Texts from last night, My Tracks (by Google) and Useless facts, they all have an option to share info in facebook. When I try to share I get an error that reads "unable to share link" any thought on how to fix this?

Thanks

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
On the first part, do a google image search for droid wallpaper.

The second part, be sure that in your phones settings>sync that your facebook account is added ;) hopefully its that simple...

OP
S

spillner

Reaction score
On the first part, do a google image search for droid wallpaper.

The second part, be sure that in your phones settings>sync that your facebook account is added ;) hopefully its that simple...

Those were the first things I tried, no joy

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
Hm...the wallpaper should def be accessable through google o_O your talking about the one thats dark in the background and its got the blue wavey line going horizontally acrossed the screen right?

On the facebook sharing issue: thats definitely weird. Have you had the issue with other software? Try sharing something from youtube. If its everything, even pics and stuff like that then try reinstalling/updating your facebook app. Also, try removing your facebook sync from the list and adding it again. Battery pull also, usually clears up some of the random errors that occur out of the blue.

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
Oh, and has it always been like that or is it something that just popped up?

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
Its weird because it sounds like your not synced to your facebook correctly, likes its looking for something that's not there kindda 404ish... could be your rom boogered it up. I installed a rom once that wouldn't recognize my SU permissions. Back up your apps using titanium or somehing then reinstall your rom fresh. You did say you battery pulled right?

OP
S

spillner

Reaction score
Its weird because it sounds like your not synced to your facebook correctly, likes its looking for something that's not there kindda 404ish... could be your rom boogered it up. I installed a rom once that wouldn't recognize my SU permissions. Back up your apps using titanium or somehing then reinstall your rom fresh. You did say you battery pulled right?

I just went back to the stock theme and did a battery pull and it still didn't work. Tells me link can't be shared. At the bottom it says to download facebook for hero. Don't think I should do that, the funny thing is I can share pics and video just fine, but apps that let you share links or texts don't work.