1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

A few questions....

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by kaosknox, Jul 30, 2010.

1. kaosknox

kaosknox New Member

I recently rooted my droid and am running Sapphire-0.7.0 and now running android version 2.2.

1. I thought when i rooted and got 2.2 I would have flash? Which it doesnt look like I do.
    2. Im wanting to try other roms, but dont know much about changing my roms, and wanted to know if I would have to lose and install everything all over again everytime.
    3. Any information would be appreciated.
  2. aDroidman

aDroidman Member

all your apps you would have to install again but there are apps and ways to make backups that really help. Bugless Beatle has flash and it is not built in on most roms. There is an app that you can download that is adobe flash. If you download Rom manager it will help with backing up your roms and then upgrading to the new ones.
  3. kaosknox

kaosknox New Member

Thank you for that information :) so I can just download flash? And it will work the same?
  4. aDroidman

aDroidman Member

It should work the same. I have the download but it is in an .apk so i cant upload it to the form. My friend spent 2 days trying to find the download of it when it first came out so he emailed it to me.
  5. kaosknox

kaosknox New Member

i downloaded flash showcase and that i run the app and it tells me to download the latest flash software, and then it says there is nothign to download.
  6. aDroidman

aDroidman Member

7. kaosknox

kaosknox New Member

Thank you thank you but its just a beta? Does that mean the offical update releases Ill be able to get the real flash or what?
  8. aDroidman

aDroidman Member

It is the real flash only there may be some bugs or glitchs 2.2 is being released with it next well so there are very few bugs.