A few questions

termn8er

Reaction score
I am ready to upgrade after 2 years with BB Tour. I was waiting for the new group of 4g devices (even though I am in a 3g area), but the releases are slow. Should I jump now for the HTC? I am getting sick of waiting and hate my BB.

Thanks!

tu3218

Reaction score
I would get the thunderbolt. Its an amazing phone and if you hate your BB, then I say definitely go for it. Play with the thunderbolt in the store and then you will be able to decide.

Papa G

Reaction score
I was in your same shoes in November. Had a BB Storm I wanted to throw out the Window every time the waiting clock would appear or would have to do a quick pull! Heard the iPhone was coming out so waited a few months. Then they announced it wasn't 4g. That really pissed me off. So on the day the TB came out I snatched one up. Mostly cause my BB didn't work anymore. I can say I really love this phone, it is super responsive and the 4g in Cleveland is blazing fast. There is so much you can do with this phone. In the 6-7 weeks I've had it I only noticed 1 problem, while typing in landscape mode very rarely the screen will go blank and the screen lock will be activated. Non of the typed message is lost. Hardly a complaint from dealing with BB issues for 2 years!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums