1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

A few questions

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by termn8er, Apr 29, 2011.

1. termn8er

termn8er New Member

I am ready to upgrade after 2 years with BB Tour. I was waiting for the new group of 4g devices (even though I am in a 3g area), but the releases are slow. Should I jump now for the HTC? I am getting sick of waiting and hate my BB.

Thanks!
  2. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

I would get the thunderbolt. Its an amazing phone and if you hate your BB, then I say definitely go for it. Play with the thunderbolt in the store and then you will be able to decide.
  3. Papa G

Papa G New Member

I was in your same shoes in November. Had a BB Storm I wanted to throw out the Window every time the waiting clock would appear or would have to do a quick pull! Heard the iPhone was coming out so waited a few months. Then they announced it wasn't 4g. That really pissed me off. So on the day the TB came out I snatched one up. Mostly cause my BB didn't work anymore. I can say I really love this phone, it is super responsive and the 4g in Cleveland is blazing fast. There is so much you can do with this phone. In the 6-7 weeks I've had it I only noticed 1 problem, while typing in landscape mode very rarely the screen will go blank and the screen lock will be activated. Non of the typed message is lost. Hardly a complaint from dealing with BB issues for 2 years!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums