a few questions i can use some help with pls...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by gshavel, Nov 28, 2009.

1. gshavel

gshavel New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help direct me with answers to the following questions regarding my Droid phone with Verzion:

(1) How can I change the default robot smileys to another type?

(2) How can I receive facebook email in my gmail account or in the facebook application itself? how exactly/where exactly do i change the settings in gmail??

(3) Is there a way to make the screen "double-click" to select an icon, like the Storm 2 is? Often times I am scrolling down my contacts and it incorrectly thinks I select someone higher up on the screen and calls that person.

(4) Is there a better way to display the contacts or calendar in our phones via an app?

(5) Is there a way to stop the first gmail email from opening up, everytime i open my inbox? when i select gmail, the first mail automatically opens without allowing me to select it first

2. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Not sure about most of these, but I have a suggestion for facebook.. make sure your email on file in facebook is your gmail account, and change the settings for mail forwarding in facebook, not gmail. Mine does exactly what I want it to by changing those settings. Good questions!

3. cisco0910

cisco0910 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    (5) mine doesn't do that either, if it did what your did, i'd be annoyed too. the Salesman at the Verizon store programmed my phone to my gmail account and since then hasn't done what your is doing. I would go to the store and see a rep.

4. gshavel

gshavel New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    is there a g- mail forwarding option in facebook? im just not seeing this...

5. gshavel

gshavel New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    anyone....bump?

6. jwd45244

jwd45244 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Log into facebook from your computer. You will have to change your contact e-mail in the "My account" area of Settings

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009