1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

A few questions, car dock, bluetooth, music playlists...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by BoDuke, Aug 9, 2010.

1. BoDuke

BoDuke New Member

It seemed everytime I searched a Droid X question on google, I found the answers here, so I decided to sign up. I have had my X since launch and love it. I have a few questions. Is there a way to set the phone to turn on GPS automatically when I put it in the car dock? Speaking of the dock, I have the audio out going to the input in my car. It sounds great and when I get a call it plays thorugh the stereo which is cool. But I am kind of far away from it and the people I talk to say I sound far away. Can I do something like attach a bluetooth microphone to my visor to just pick up my voice and still play the call over the car stereo?? Does such a thing exist? My next question is about music playlists. I have tried nearly every exporting program that comes up on when I search and they all put music on my phone, but none of them seem to make playlists on the phone. They just copy it. I can do that with drag and drop. I would like a way to make a playlist without having to add each song individaully on the phone. Also, has anyone figured out how to set a specific voicemail notification sound? Not the general one, but one you can set just to voicemail like you can for email and texts. That seems like a lot of questions looking back. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Search tags for this page

how do you do a playlist from droid to bluetooth

how to play music playlists in the car using bluetooth andro