A Few Prominant Issues With The Galaxy S6 Edge

Remmy700P

Reaction score
Website
www.pesisolar.com
Current Phone Model
DROID Turbo
CPU speed and background processes (and, of course, the screen, but that's a given...) are the major battery killers. "Disable" every app you don't need/use so it won't auto-load, and try something like Clean Master's "1 Tap Boost" a couple of times a day to kill background apps/processes and cache with a minimum of CPU cycles.

bobnywran

Reaction score
Too bad I have to hear this just when I am looking for my next phone. I have made a list oh phones to replace my iphone5 and this phone is at the top of the list. I know this thread is about the s6 edge but is this same problem being encountered by the other S6. Wow half a days use really! the my iphone get me through that even after almost 2 years of usage.

MattE303

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S5
Too bad I have to hear this just when I am looking for my next phone. I have made a list oh phones to replace my iphone5 and this phone is at the top of the list. I know this thread is about the s6 edge but is this same problem being encountered by the other S6. Wow half a days use really! the my iphone get me through that even after almost 2 years of usage.
I'm very disappointed that Samsung decided to sacrifice function for form so much on the S6 (a slightly thinner phone is NOT worth losing SD slot and removable battery) so I've been looking for an alternative to replace my S5. So far the LG G4 looks really good according to reviews; great camera, SD slot, removable battery and very good battery life.

LG G4 Review Perhaps The Most Practically Appealing Of 2015 s Flagship Phones

alicia78

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SamSung S5
Yes I agree, LG G4 looks good, the design looks good, I have also heard that It has good support to transfer content and manage content, infact the removable battery/ SD is quite vital for users like me how always have lot of data to manage .