A few problems lately.......

adio3x

Reaction score
So my phone has been acting alittle weird for the past 2 days. First thing is I had my phone charging for about an hour (it was at 60%), took it off and within 30 minutes it had gone from 90% to 5%. I've never had any issues with the battery life, I know the battery life isn't that great for this phone, but nothing that significant.

Next problem is the lag, I've never had problems with lagging before. But recently theirs a significant lag when scrolling left and right on my home screen and when scrolling through my apps up and down.

Lastly, theirs a lag time when opening apps, like it'll stay black for a few seconds then open the app.

I've never dropped my phone, gotten it wet, or anything like that. I recently updated a few apps and thats about it. I thought it was acting up cause of a few apps, so I deleted those, but its still acting weird. I've only had the phone for about a month.

Any input? Should I go into verizon and see whats up? Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
A

adio3x

Reaction score
Thats weird, I've had advanced task killer and antivirus installed for about 4 weeks and have zero problems with performance. Just deleted both and its up to par. Thanks!

adam715

Reaction score
why is task killer not needed?

why is task killer not needed?

DroidFan

Reaction score
When my Droid gets laggy at all, I'll do a shift+alt+delete on the physical keyboard just to give the Droid a reboot....about once a week.