1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

a few problems!! can anyone help

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by knighthawk1320, Mar 25, 2010.

1. knighthawk1320

knighthawk1320 New Member

hey guys i have a few problems with my new droid ok first off yester day it didint wanna read my sd card then i noticed that after i unplug my headphones my ear speaker wont work or the clicking sound when you touch an app and also it seems my earphone jacks alittle loose plz let me know if someone can help
  2. dylanthecat

dylanthecat New Member

I think there is a large thread about the headphone/speaker issue some where in the forums. Never had the issue so can't help more than that.

Did you actually mount the SD card after you connected via USB?
  3. knighthawk1320

knighthawk1320 New Member

yeah well it was working fine but last night the whole speaker thing happend so i turned it off then turned it back on and it said the sd card was removed so i turned it off then on two more times then finally it found it so i dont know i thought maybe it was the card it self
  4. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

You might need to format your sdcard.