A few point and shoot pictures I took...

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
img2276e.jpg

img2278w.jpg

img2283n.jpg

img2290i.jpg

img2294.jpg

img2307.jpg

I just took the pictures. I thought they came out pretty well overall, but don't do the screen any justice in the pictures of the screen. I watched a few Youtube HQ videos and was blown away by the screen compared to other smartphones I've owned.

nirmdrmr22

Reaction score
Ok..still trying to learn my droid...picture 4 and 5 are? How to you get clock n screen to appear like this. And how to you get gps to do this?
Thnks!

nirmdrmr22

Reaction score
Ok..still trying to learn my droid...picture 4 and 5 are? How to you get clock n screen to appear like this. And how to you get gps to do this?
Thnks!

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Picture 4 is the media dock that comes up when you either place the phone into the media dock or run the app DockRunner (which is free). This is sort of a "nightstand mode".

Picture 5 is the Google Navigation showing an upcoming turn using street view. To use this, either open voice search and say "Navigate to [address]" or open Maps, get directions, then choose navigate.

OP
ZeRo_C0oL

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
Picture 4 is the media dock that comes up when you either place the phone into the media dock or run the app DockRunner (which is free). This is sort of a "nightstand mode".

Picture 5 is the Google Navigation showing an upcoming turn using street view. To use this, either open voice search and say "Navigate to [address]" or open Maps, get directions, then choose navigate.

Beat me to it. Thanks!

jay2068

Reaction score
Choosing navigate only shows the top-view. I zoom in or out and it is always a different zoom view from the top.

Would like to know how to set it to street view.

chesty21

Reaction score
Where did you get the bodyglove case and what was the cost?

thetruth

Reaction score
Very cool pictures. I'm thinking about getting the body glove as well.

jay2068

Reaction score
I also got the Body Glove and like it thou others don't.

I figured out my GPS street view question. You have to press the middle of the screen and it shows the next turn's picture. From there you can move around the picture.

Glide

Reaction score
Will the Droid fit into the Media Dock Charger with the Body Glove on?

jay2068

Reaction score
I don't think so. I got suckered into the bundle at the Verizon store and it included the body glove and the car holder bracket. Well you really can't use the car bracket with the cover on it. and it's not the easiest thing to remove for daily use. I will use the car bracket for any long road trips and keep the body glove case on to protect it.

OP
ZeRo_C0oL

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
No, you can't use the Body Glove case with the home dock, or the car dock. It's a PITA to remove, but after you do it a few times you can kind of get the hang of it. It's not THAT bad, but it IS a pain in the ass.