A few minor questions.

Standalone010

Reaction score
Just wanted to start off stating that this ROM is amazing. It's helped me convince a few friends to get Droids of their own :). Just have a few questions about certain settings that I may have missed... First one is, is there a setting that we can turn on to keep the display on when plugged into a dock (Primarily a car dock)? The second question is there a way to install the Blur contact widgets? Or anything similar. Sorry, still roughly new to the whole ROM scene. Loving it so far though dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Anyways, thanks for any responses folks.

jdog94

Reaction score
check it the liberty toolbox those options may be there

OP
Standalone010

Standalone010

Reaction score
Appreciate the response, but I checked toolbox and no luck.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jdog94

Reaction score
blur contacts no i dont think so
im sure there is a way to keep screen on i just dont know it off the top of my head

freezyfreaky

Reaction score
Just wanted to start off stating that this ROM is amazing. It's helped me convince a few friends to get Droids of their own :). Just have a few questions about certain settings that I may have missed... First one is, is there a setting that we can turn on to keep the display on when plugged into a dock (Primarily a car dock)? The second question is there a way to install the Blur contact widgets? Or anything similar. Sorry, still roughly new to the whole ROM scene. Loving it so far though dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

If you download Widgetsoid (it's free), you can setup a toggle that keeps your screen on. Also, it comes along with a lot of cool widgets and other settings.

Cwagmire

Reaction score

If you download Widgetsoid (it's free), you can setup a toggle that keeps your screen on. Also, it comes along with a lot of cool widgets and other settings.

Widgetsoid is a must-have app IMO