a few Liberty questoins.

Dbrock1980

Reaction score
so i rooted and installed liberty rom and i have a few questions.

1) when i reboot it force closes com.android.email, what is this and how can i correct it

2) missing blur widgest that i really like IE the google search bar, that also has the mic on it

2a) i used to use the keyboard that had a mic icon and would hit that and then i could speech-to-tx, the keyboard that was on i switced to gingerbread and it has the mic icon but when i hit it nothing happens. would really love to fix that.

jellybean420

Reaction score
so i rooted and installed liberty rom and i have a few questions.

1) when i reboot it force closes com.android.email, what is this and how can i correct it

2) missing blur widgest that i really like IE the google search bar, that also has the mic on it

2a) i used to use the keyboard that had a mic icon and would hit that and then i could speech-to-tx, the keyboard that was on i switced to gingerbread and it has the mic icon but when i hit it nothing happens. would really love to fix that.

Liberty toolbox. Should solve your issues. Add and remove items on the fly.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

freezyfreaky

Reaction score
Not sure about the force close. Did you delete data and cache before flashing Liberty?

You need to install Google Search and Google Voice Search from the market. That will give you back the search and the mic back.

skennelly

Reaction score
Regarding the force close:

I had a similar issue with liberty after installing the linear theme. My dialer was fc'ing.

My solution was to reflash the liberty zip again. I wiped cache but not data. That fixed my problem.

Sent from my DROIDX in Western Illinois

BillCollector

Reaction score
I flashed liberty and have had problems with auto rebooting when the phone sleeps..

If I let the phone go dark from inactivity, often when I hit home let to wake up, the phone freezes and eventually reboots..

Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App