A few issues with Liquid 3.2

Xodarap777

Reaction score
First, let me mention that I'm NEW to Roms. Like, brand spankin' new. I did, however, read about 20 guides on installing a new rom and did my best to synthesize appropriately.

So I have liquid 3.2 gingerbread on my droid X now, and have noticed some problems:

1) The lockscreen says that it will display track info and even album artwork, but no go. I've tried a bajillion different lockscreen combinations, but the best I get is |<< |> >>| buttons.
2) Repeatedly, I lose internet connection when switching between 3G and wireless. I'll be floating along fine on the browser, switch to wifi, and "no internet connection" - sometimes I can't even get it back when I switch back. A reboot doesn't help - every time I have to go into recovery and fix permissions. (Which I've had to do for many things - they don't seem to want to stay fixed!)
3) I don't know if it's liquid or Pure Messenger, but PM won't load anything until I manually refresh. Every time the phone turns off (screen), I get a blank widget when I come back. Also, it stopped showing FB updates altogether and I can't figure out why. This may be an issue for their forum/dev, but if it's liquid doing it, or Launcher Pro (never had this problem on stock froyo), I figured I'd check to see if it's a known issue.
4) It's noticeably less responsive with worse battery life than my overloaded stock froyo, which doesn't seem right. Yes, I wiped everything, then wiped the caches, then wiped everything, then installed, and since wiped the dalvik cache again.

Sorry for all the stuff - figured I'd get it all in one post ;) Oh, and don't get me wrong - there are a lot of things I'm loving about it. Overall, better, but only slightly, and definitely more buggy. Still, not going back ;)