A Few Epic Games Arrive On Android Pokemon Go and Final Fantasy VII

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

This serves as a Public Service Announcement. Also if you have something important to do this weekend do not read any further. You have officially been warned. A few epic games were just released to Android. First up Final Fantasy VII is currently on the Play Store and will only set you back $15.99. The game features 3D backgrounds and CG movies scenes just like the version you remember. Battle stages also appear in full 3D. The story line is based on Final Fantasy 7 for the PC. This is essentially a full on port of the game.

Next up is Pokemon Go! This game takes me straight back to middle school! I had Pokemon on the Gameboy and back then I couldn't put the game down. I find myself nearly as intrigued with the Android version of the game. The game adds Augmented Reality so you can capture pokemon in the real world! Head to the links below to grab each of these games.

Pokemon Go

Final Fantasy VII

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Everyone is doing Pokemon go. I'm too old for Pokemon so they are talking jibberish.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Everyone is doing Pokemon go. I'm too old for Pokemon so they are talking jibberish.

Right? Never got into it it ingress. I almost downloaded it today just to see, but if I can't just catch them in my backyard, forget that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Also, this is pretty funny...(First post)
a801d4b4b6e753211dd13ac2db72cae2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I had ingress for about 5 minutes. The most worthless app I have ever seen.

adaro

Banned
Reaction score
the concept of Pokémon Go is pretty nice. You move in the real world, and suddenly a wild Pokémon appears in augmented reality. You catch it and thus complete your collection.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iphone 6s plus iphone 7 plus

Last edited:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I played ingress for a bit... And see the advantage of Pokemon go. It's basically a way to get off your butt and exercise and have some fun. I never got to into the story on ingress, but it was nice to get out and walk around. @droidprincess and I will probably be playing this with her boys soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I played ingress for a bit... And see the advantage of Pokemon go. It's basically a way to get off your butt and exercise and have some fun. I never got to into the story on ingress, but it was nice to get out and walk around. @droidprincess and I will probably be playing this with her boys soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Oh yes... I could see both of my boys enjoying Pokémon Go very very much!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
I've been playing it since it was released last week. I think it's fun and it gets me off the couch. It does still have a few glitches and server issues but overall a fun game. I even have my wife into it enough to drive me around to pokestops and local parks...and I'm old enough to remember my kids watching the original show years ago. Some of us just refuse to grow up. LOL

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I hate some lady and her son in my backyard yesterday! I have an enclosed yard. she went past my deck to chase down a stupid pokemon. I should have called the cops.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I hate some lady and her son in my backyard yesterday! I have an enclosed yard. she went past my deck to chase down a stupid pokemon. I should have called the cops.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I had ingress for about 5 minutes. The most worthless app I have ever seen.

And you got all that out of it in 5 WHOLE MINUTES!!!!
Sorry, but them's fighting words. I've been playing Ingress for 3+ YEARS now. It's very fun, if you are the social type. I've made a LOT of friends, done lots of cool and fun things with these friends, all while playng a 'game' that gets me out of the house and moving around. One of our players lost over 35 pounds by riding his bike around to play Ingress.

Pokemon Go is Ingress...for children and uber-nerds...

I hand my crabby meme over to you, Musty Tang.
get+off+my+lawn.jpg