1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

A few contacts questions for a new user...please help

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by travistag, Jun 13, 2010.

1. travistag

travistag New Member

So, the first thing I'm wondering is if there is a way to take all my contacts from Windows Contacts (which got there from my old iPhone, I got tired of a company which doesn't even try to hide screwing and inhibiting their customers) and sync them to my Droid Incredible?

Next, is there a way to link those to my Facebook contacts (I'm a bit of a neat freak when it comes to these things...)?

Thanks guys! dancedroid
  2. LtKen

LtKen New Member

You should be able to import them to your Google account, and they will automatically sync with the phone. You can also import/export contacts with a CSV file to and from the phone.

Yes, FB will sync to your contacts, with both the stock app and a few 3rd party apps.