A creepy person got ahold of my Droid and is sending commands to it/stalking me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
And having read all the way through the thread I have to say that if I see one more post attacking the OP it will be reported and I don't think the Mod, Admin, or SMod who gets the report will be feeling very charitable toward the individual attacking a widow being stalked.

aDroidman

Reaction score
If its any type of app it would show up in your list. If he somehow rooted wrote a custom rom and flashed it on your phone while making everything look the same then he could do what ever he wants but that would take a few hours of use with out you knowing... the android/linux os is not prone to viruses but its very easy to hack if you have it in your possession. I can't tell you how to tell or what he did because there's no way of telling unless you take a copy of your phones programming an everything as it is and go through it on a computer and find out what he did.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Gritwater

Reaction score
And having read all the way through the thread I have to say that if I see one more post attacking the OP it will be reported and I don't think the Mod, Admin, or SMod who gets the report will be feeling very charitable toward the individual attacking a widow being stalked.

noone attacked.... there were a few trying to verify cuz she made no sense at first. I was very clear that I was speculating, and I speculated to make a point... that until she clarifies a few things, noone could help.

But go ahead and tattle. :blink:

ypsichick

Reaction score
Western KY and W. Los Angeles 3 miles from the bea
Well, I understood what she was asking from the get go! I suggest buying a new sd card for your new phone. Take the old phone and card to an expert to view it from a computer then take your findings to the detective you are working with. Cut all ties to your suspect warn your children and their close friends & your family, teachers if need be. Keep a written journal of what you remember any further contact made by this person. I have had two stalkers and this is the best way to keep them away and evidence for police & restraining orders. I also kept recordings of voice mail messages, hard copies of emails, etc. Once the police confronts them with "your" evidence they back off fast!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think this has exceded it usefulness. Therefore, I am closing.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.