a couple quick questions

pete rose haircut

Reaction score
Just s couple things I can't figure out, first how do you refresh a web page you're viewing & is there a way to format pages for single collum view instead of desk top?
Tia.:icon_question:

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Menu soft key -> Refresh to refresh the page...single column view depends on if the website you are on has a mobile version.

OP
pete rose haircut

pete rose haircut

Reaction score
Menu soft key -> Refresh to refresh the page...single column view depends on if the website you are on has a mobile version.
Are you talking about the menu key on the bottom next to the home key? Cause I don't see a refresh option when I push it.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hm, that's how it works on my Droid..maybe there's an icon near the url bar? Or you can always just tap the URL bar and press go again.

OP
pete rose haircut

pete rose haircut

Reaction score
Hm, that's how it works on my Droid..maybe there's an icon near the url bar? Or you can always just tap the URL bar and press go again.
Thanks! That works, if I tap the url bar it refreshes. As far as my 2nd question, I'm a former bberry user & it would format all web pages into single collum view, apparently this one dosent.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ah I see, yeah this is how Android/iPhone browsers work.

geetarspaz

Reaction score
titans is right, some webpages automatically load to format because they have a mobile version of their site, and other dont. just the way these smartphones work. if not you just gotta deal, it sucks sometimes doesnt it?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
titans is right, some webpages automatically load to format because they have a mobile version of their site, and other dont. just the way these smartphones work. if not you just gotta deal, it sucks sometimes doesnt it?

Yeah sometimes its not the mobile version your want to be on but usually they have a link on the bottom to go to the full site when its a mobile version.