A Couple Questions...

rastaman

Reaction score
-How do you move the cursor on the keyboard without your finger dragging it or pointing it? I'm used to the trackball from a BB and sometimes I can't get the cursor exactly where I want it.

-How do I get the Droid X to vibrate when I get text messages and/or emails?

dougivks

Reaction score
-How do you move the cursor on the keyboard without your finger dragging it or pointing it? I'm used to the trackball from a BB and sometimes I can't get the cursor exactly where I want it.

-How do I get the Droid X to vibrate when I get text messages and/or emails?

on the notifications, open up text messages, and go to settings, you can set vibrate there. same goes for email, open up email, pick settings, and check the box for vibrate there.

OP
R

rastaman

Reaction score
Thanks!

Does anyone know about moving the cursor accurately? I have kinda big fingers...

heycow

Reaction score
In a text box tap to put the red circle somewhere near where you'd like. Either hold your press or press again and a zoom box will appear. Keep your finger down and scroll left or right to place the cursor exactly where you'd like.

Personally I find this awesome. On the Droid the only reason I used the keyboard was for the arrow keys. This is much better.

OP
R

rastaman

Reaction score
In a text box tap to put the red circle somewhere near where you'd like. Either hold your press or press again and a zoom box will appear. Keep your finger down and scroll left or right to place the cursor exactly where you'd like.

Personally I find this awesome. On the Droid the only reason I used the keyboard was for the arrow keys. This is much better.

Thanks.

A couple more:

How do you get that cool green liquid battery to come up, like the one when I first charged the unit out of the box?

Also, how can you move things from home page to homepage? is that possible?

heycow

Reaction score
No problem. :)

A couple more:

How do you get that cool green liquid battery to come up, like the one when I first charged the unit out of the box?
Charge the phone while it's powered off. :)

Press on the icon so it pops up (and the trash can appears). Then drag it to the edge of the screen. Wait a second or so and the screens will start to cycle. When you're on the screen you want, move it away from the edge and drop it where you'd like it to be.

OP
R

rastaman

Reaction score
No problem. :)

A couple more:

Charge the phone while it's powered off. :)

Press on the icon so it pops up (and the trash can appears). Then drag it to the edge of the screen. Wait a second or so and the screens will start to cycle. When you're on the screen you want, move it away from the edge and drop it where you'd like it to be.

Thanks again! What is your standard fee? ;)

So, that battery image is only with the power off... that sux. I thought that was real cool when I first plugged it in.

heycow

Reaction score
I've been paying since '95. :icon_eek:

4039_41554946_The-Simpsons---Mr-Burns-Excellent-Magnet-C11749617.jpeg