1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

A Couple Questions About Verizon Droid Incredible (ADR6300)

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by tmort, Nov 1, 2012.

1. tmort

tmort New Member

I just bought a used Verizon Droid Incredible. I don't use it with a phone service provider. I just use wifi and apps.

It seems to work very well, but, I've noticed a few quirks.

In the last couple of days I've had times where it has been shut down and when I restart it I cannot unlock it. It is not set up with a pattern to unlock or password. The first time this happened I took the battery out and started over and I unlocked as before. It happened again and I again removed the battery and rebooted. I had something else to do and I didn't try to unlock it right after it rebooted. This time I again couldn't unlock it so I again had to take the battery out and start over and unlock right after the reboot.

I've noticed this has happened after I have had it on a charger. I saw another thread somewhere that suggested that fastboot might be causing this. I know I have it set to fastboot, but, I can't remember where I was able to set this.

Also, when I hook up a data cable or charger I have difficulty getting to the screen where I set what I am hooking it up to. I remember one choice is charger and another is hard disk. I've noticed occasionally when I hook it to a charger this page opens by itself. Other times not. When I hook it to a PC I have to pull down the from the top of the screen. Usually when I pull it down I get to a different screen (I'd tell you what it was, but, the lock is stuck again, this time without having been hooked to a charger). Eventually I get to the screen where I set why I am hooking a cable up, but, I have no idea what I did to get it to do what I wanted it to do.

Anyone have any ideas?
  2. tmort

tmort New Member

I found the fastboot setting and it was set to off
Search tags for this page

adr6300

adr6300vw2 2010 prices
droid adr6300

droid incredible 6300 review

how to unlock a droid incredible 6300
how to unlock htc incredible adr 6300
how to unlock verizon htc incredible