1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

A couple issues with Liquid Gingerbread 1.85

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by jeremyp969, May 16, 2011.

1. jeremyp969

jeremyp969 New Member

When running the stock ROM I didn't have these issues.

Maybe someone has run into these and can help:

1. Yahoo Live Scores - it seems alerts don't work. I've had alerts setup on a couple hockey games over the weekend and I didn't receive any of the specified alerts, neither the LED flash or the notification bar.
    2. Lotus Traveler - can't seem to get the LED configured correctly. In the stock ROM it was a blinking orange light when I received new mail. The default in this ROM is a constant orange light. If I go into the Liquid Settings and change the LED preferences for this application from say Orange to White the LED is purple. If I set the blink rate to anything(fast, slow medium) it still doesn't blink.