1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

A brick with a useless keyboard?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by kevin1016, Nov 13, 2009.

1. kevin1016

kevin1016 New Member

Jim Jubak - Has Apple blown its big chance? - MSN Money

Huh? A brick? 34 grams more than the iPhone and it feels like a brick?

Granted, the physical keyboard isn't stellar but "close to useless"?

And what's with saying it "simply won't run most of the 10,000 or so applications" because of the memory capacity? I usually like Jubak's articles but he surely doesn't seem very well informed here.
  2. the3dolla

the3dolla New Member

yea..

That is one of my pet peeves, people who talk about/give advice on technology that either haven't used it or just don't have the tech smarts to tell people about it. I usually listen to people like this and think what are they talking about.

Example: AT&T Uverse salesman was talking to my old neighbor and she goes, "Do you have 3G (for speed on Uverse) and he says "No, we're not that fast yet.. hahahah, lol.."
  3. atomicwedgie

atomicwedgie New Member

This is the best part;

"the phone comes with a paltry 256 megabytes of memory for applications. That means the phone simply won't run most of the 10,000 or so applications available for Android phones. (By contrast, there are 80,000 or so apps for the iPhone.)"

What a moron.