1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

a bit of an issue that ive been having with quite a few roms pls help

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by mr4r4n, May 21, 2010.

1. mr4r4n

mr4r4n Developer Developer

its happened on quite a few roms, the issue is this.
    every so often ill bring it out of standby and it will react then when i scroll through the app bar or even in a program it goes wild like im pressing buttons and scrolling wildly and randomly, i thought it was an app and ive been trying to narrow down what it could be ive had it happen from 2.01 to now it hasent happened in a little bit of a while but it happened today, i put it in safe mode and un installed the last few apps i installed to bring it back to stability because i use my phone for work, i was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the situation? i am running UD NE 1.2.5 verizon rubber case and the verizon screen protector, i use stock everything hardware wise to charge it and a apc portable battery charger with the moto usb cable anyone have an idea on what it could be?:icon_eek:
  2. serveitup911

serveitup911 New Member

It's most likely the apc charger, or else a faulty factory charger or cord.
  3. mr4r4n

mr4r4n Developer Developer

i was just curious because it has never happened plugged in to it i just use it as my emergency charge, so i figured it would be software because it happened today 60% battery and i didnt run anything out of the ordinary, any chance it would be a software thing? the last program i uninstalled was mabilo ringtones and its been fine again so far
    Last edited: May 21, 2010