97% of America?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I must be one of the 3% US population. And everybody going into our cafeteria at work is one of the 3%.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
In defense of all cell phone carriers, signals inside buildings are not guaranteed.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what i don't get is i saw a AT&T commercial this morning stating that AT&T has the fastest network in america when its well known that they don't.

T-Mobile, Sprint, MetroPCS, and now Verizon all are running 4G networks.

OP
T

TheLastNative

Reaction score
Actually ATT is claiming 97% of Americans, not America. Using population maps I would imagine even metroPCS coverage would surprise most people.

I must be in the 3%.

That's exactly what I thought. So 1% has Verizon, 1% Sprint and Metro PCS/T-Mobile fight for the last 1%? HA!

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
comeon.... you guys act like advertisers skewing the numbers is something new....

I expect some of you guys were born at night, but I never thought LAST night

I don't get happy when I buy happy meals anymore, but I'm not complaining that McD's is being dishonest

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually ATT is claiming 97% of Americans, not America.
^ This. Keep in mind that the majority of people live in major cities. That's why they make this specific claim.

I remember when they used to poke fun at Verizon because you couldn't talk and surf the web at the same time. Now it's a different story.
You still can't (not solely relying on VZW's network). Not until LTE is rolled out.

OP
T

TheLastNative

Reaction score
Actually ATT is claiming 97% of Americans, not America.
^ This. Keep in mind that the majority of people live in major cities. That's why they make this specific claim.

I remember when they used to poke fun at Verizon because you couldn't talk and surf the web at the same time. Now it's a different story.
You still can't (not solely relying on VZW's network). Not until LTE is rolled out.

Ahh, didn't know that hadn't changed yet. They stopped bashing it so I thought Verizon could now :/