1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

942 error?

Discussion in 'Steel Droid' started by Jimbop, May 11, 2012.

1. Jimbop

Jimbop New Member

I recently installed the latest SD and am loving it. It has revitalized my OG. I am having one major issue though. I ha e noticed a number of apps that I can't I stall likenetflix, Pandora, and gmail. I am gettig a 942 error. Anyone have a clue on this?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. Jimbop

Jimbop New Member

Does anyone have any clue on this issue? I have been able to get around not installing Pandora and Netflix by downloading them off the Amazon appstore, but anything not on Amazon I am unable to install. Thank you.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. Jeffyo

Jeffyo New Member

Had the same thing but redownloading did the trick and watching it install. There is a code list out there if you want to know what the error code means.
Search tags for this page
942 error
android 942 error

android error 942

android market error 942
bå‚ä…d 942 android
blad 942
download error 942
droid error 942
error 942

error 942 android

error 942 android market