905 roms

ryan0720

Reaction score
Is there going to be any udates for the roms that work on 905? If there is does anyone know of any?

deduct

Reaction score
Sorry.. everyone has moved onto ics development. Eclipse 3.0 is the latest and greatest. I am on ics 232 running liquid blur v1.1r2 by sp jester. And as smooth and stable as it is, I do miss many features from eclipse 3.0. Nitroglycerine knows what he is doing that's for sure. Cannot wait until eclipse ics is finally released for bionic.

Last edited:
OP
ryan0720

ryan0720

Reaction score
Ive tried them all.. the best one ive found is targa 2.7.3 ics from team gummy and miui 2.6.8. Ive used both of these for daily roms. Ive tried and tried to get the ics leak but for some reason my phone wont take it. My bionic came with the 905 i didnt upgrade it so i dont know if thats y or what? Thats y i wanted to know about any updated roms?

deduct

Reaction score
Have you tried going back to stock 905 by flashing 905 fxz using rsdlite on your computer? If your phone is failing to flash the update thru stock recovery then you will need to do this. Send me a pm and we can go over a few things you can try to get ics leak to work.

jayman350

Reaction score
i would suggest using the House of Bionic script to get you back to a fresh 905 install to try the ICS leaks out.

The ICS leaks are very stable, I've been on 232 since a couple days after it was leaked and I love it. The difference between GB (even with custom roms) and ICS is unbelievable, once you have tried the real ICS you won't even think about going back to GB.