.905 OTA pushing out now.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dude... its time for summer Olympics... think of a different sport :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

All I care about is football, so maybe off season? Haha

Reaction score
I unrooted using ota root protector, I installed the update, rebooted then used
root protector to regain root. Worked like a charm, all hacks remain and I have 3 bars where I had 1 and have yet to drop 4g.

Did this exactly and it worked

ekf028

Reaction score
Because they are like my fxz thread thats stickied they are constantly developing for the next update or for the next exploit an they never die this update thread will die the minute the next update comes out there will be no developing or anything cuz its a fixed topic where as the others are evolving topics

OK, well its just as easy to "unsticky" it when the time comes right?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
ekf028 said:
OK, well its just as easy to "unsticky" it when the time comes right?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

That is true besides with as many comments that this thread would get because this is a new update it would have been at the top of the forum for a month like all update threads do an then when the hype is over the thread dies an disappears like its supposed to

uoficowboy

Reaction score
Hmm... I've just started having 4G problems in the last couple weeks, so this update was exciting for me!

I'm rooted, but all I did once rooted was delete most of the pre-installed stuff from my phone.

When I try to install this update I get an update failed error. Any ideas regarding how to fix this?

milski65

Reaction score
Hmm... I've just started having 4G problems in the last couple weeks, so this update was exciting for me!

I'm rooted, but all I did once rooted was delete most of the pre-installed stuff from my phone.

When I try to install this update I get an update failed error. Any ideas regarding how to fix this?

You need to have all bloat intact to get the update. Since it sounds like you deleted some of them you can either try to find the apks of said bloat and reinstall, or fxz tw902 stock and get update. You should consider an app like titanium backup. You just freeze all the bloat, reboot phone, and it's gone but still available should you need it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

mike02vr6

Reaction score
got the .905 around 10 days ago, battery life tanked, phone gets really hot where there is only one bar of 4g (like 113-117F) seems like I have a lot of redraw when I go from one screen to another and then the camera hangs up for like 10 sec and you see my wallpaper and my apps. I wonder what is going on with that. Anyone else have this kind of trouble?

Mike

RyTheGuy

Reaction score
got the .905 around 10 days ago, battery life tanked, phone gets really hot where there is only one bar of 4g (like 113-117F) seems like I have a lot of redraw when I go from one screen to another and then the camera hangs up for like 10 sec and you see my wallpaper and my apps. I wonder what is going on with that. Anyone else have this kind of trouble?

Mike

Having the same issue here Mike. On top of dropping data at the most inopportune times.
Not happy.

mike02vr6

Reaction score
nope neither am I, sucks because we are locked into this phone for two years. Then screwed after that. I guess the only way to go is to start complaining to VZW all the time about it right? I can't think of another way. I have had a lot of trouble with this phone, but its not like I can call VZW everytime I have trouble with it.